標題: Tears of a Woman 女人的眼淚 [打印本頁] 作者: ausfarmer 時間: 2012-7-10 10:36 標題: Tears of a Woman 女人的眼淚
A little boy asks his mother: Why do you cry ? Because I am a woman she answers. I don’t understand he says. His mother hugs him and says : and you never will
小男孩問媽味:你為什麼哭呢? 媽媽回答說:因為我是女人呀! 小男孩說:我真的不懂。 媽咪抱一下男孩,說:你永遠不會明白的。
Later the little boy asked his father : Why does mommy cry ? All women cry for no reason , is all that his father could answer him.
之後,小男孩問爸爸: 媽咪為什麼哭呢?
女人都會無緣無故地哭,這是爸爸給他的回答。
When he became an adult he asked God God, why do women cry so easily?
當男孩長大後,他問上帝,為什麼女人那麼容易哭?
And God Answered :
上帝回答說:
When I created woman, she needed to be special.
當我創造女人時,我要她們很特別。
I created her shoulders strong enough to bear the weight of the world…
我讓她的肩膀強壯得可承受世界的重量,
And soft enough to be comfortable .
但也温柔得令人覺得舒適。
I gave her the strength to give life,
我讓她能承擔生兒育女的痛苦
The kind that accepts the rejection that often comes from children.
也能接受來自孩子們的拒絕
I gave her the strength to allow her to go on when everybody else gives up.
甚至別人都放棄時,我讓她有力量堅持下去
The kind that takes care of her family, despite illness and fatigue.
無論是病痛或勞苦,讓她都能照顧她的家庭。
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children unconditionally,
我讓她能無條件地愛他的兒女
Even when they have hurt her deeply.
甚至他們曾經深深地傷害到她
I gave her the strength to endure her husband in his faults.
我讓她能忍受丈夫的缺點
And to stay at his side without weakening.
並毫不懈怠地支持他
And finally, I gave her tears to shed whenever she needs them to be shed.
最後,當她需要發洩時,我讓她可以流淚。
You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, nor is it in her face or in the way she does her hair.
孩子,你看:一個女人的漂亮之處,不在她的穿著,也不在他臉上,或是他頭髮的式樣。
The beauty of a woman resides in her eyes. It is the door to her heart ; the door where Love resides.
一個女人之美,深藏在她的眼睛裡。 那是她的靈魂之窗; 她的愛深藏的處所。
And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by.
常常從她的眼淚中,你可看到她的情之所鍾。
Share this message… 請分享這信息…..
Lift the spirit of other women !
給女人打打氣吧!
Let the world know that all beings are beautiful!
讓這個世界知道一切都如此美好!
To those who have made you smiled When you needed it the most...
送給那個當你真的需要時, 能讓你微笑的人……
To those who have made you see the good side of things when you only saw the worse...
送給那個當你處在憂傷的深谷時,能讓你看到燦爛的春陽的人
To those to whom you want to say
送給那些你想對他們說:
How much you value their friendship… or simply…
你真的珍惜他們的友情…. 或是….
…thank you for giving me a glimpse of… … a better world…