For what it's worth, it's never too late or, in my case,
值得去做的事,永遠都不會太早或太遲。
too early to be whoever you want to be.
成為你所期望的自己,是沒有時間限制的。
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
只要你想,隨時都可以開始。
You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing.
你可以改變或維持現狀,世事原本就沒有一定規則。
We can make the best or the worst of it.
我們可以選擇積極生活,亦或消極逃避。
I hope you make the best of it.
但我最終希望你能成你所期望的那個人。
And I hope you see things that startle you.
我希望你能看見那些令你驚嘆的一切
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
我希望你能感受那些你不曾感受過的一切
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
我希望你能遇見那些與你擁有不同視野的人們
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
我希望你所活過的是一個值得自豪的一生
If you find that you're not,
如果你發現生活並不似你所期望
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
那麼我希望你能夠擁有勇氣,重新啟程。
Queenie: You never know what's comin' for ya.
你永遠不知道接下來會發生什麼事
(對班傑明未來種種遭遇的慰藉)
Benjamin Button: I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is.
Daisy: Some things last.
班:我在想世上沒有永恆的事這真的很可惜..
黛絲:有些事是永恆的
Benjamin Button: I wanna remember us just as we are now.
我想記住現在的我們
Captain Mike: You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.
中文:「你可以像瘋狗那樣,對周圍的一切忿忿不平,你可以詛咒你的命運,但最後一刻到來之時,你只能輕輕放手。」
Benjamin Button: Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss.
機會決定人的一生....即使是錯過的
Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?
我們注定要失去我們所愛的人。要不然我們怎麼會知道他們對我們有多麼的重要?
Benjamin Button: Some people, were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people, dance.
有些人在河邊出生長大.有些人被閃電擊中.有些人對音樂有非凡的天賦.有些人是藝術家.有些人游泳.有些人懂得扭扣.有些人了解莎士比亞.有些人是母親
也..有些人..跳舞